If you are looking for a change and want to join a great team, then look no further!!
Innovation, unrivalled service and a dedication to our profession and client care is what separates our agency from the rest.
Ray White Gawler / Willaston is an energetic, dynamic, skilled and passionate team of real estate professionals driven to deliver outstanding customer service. As a member of Australasia’s largest family owned Real Estate companies – Ray White and as 2018 Business Owners of the year, our people are our most important asset and we believe in providing a positive work environment which fosters teamwork and collaboration. Our team has proven results, are driven and client orientated with strong local community involvement.
Determination, dignity, honesty, integrity, professionalism, support, unity, compassion, respect and loyalty ~ this is what we stand for as a team.
We are seeking a professional and enthusiastic self-starter Front of House Receptionist to be the smiling face and cheery voice of our office. The first impressions and initial experiences are vitally important to the continued success and growth of our company, so our ideal candidate will be confident, well presented and well-spoken and have a friendly, professional phone manner.
This is a full-time role that will be working within a successful team and a fast paced environment providing administrative support for all departments within the business.
You will be required to undertake a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
• Answering and diverting calls
• Meeting & Greeting clients, first impressions
• Mail, banking, filing – general reception duties
• Administration support to the property management team, sales team and the
• Database management and updates
• Diary and email management
• Manage social media and website marketing
• Assist in the preparation of reports and file audits
• Local knowledge and experience is preferred
• Well presented
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Possess a strong work ethic
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Advanced computer skills
• Ability to work unsupervised and within a team
• Customer service focus with a positive can-do attitude
• Drivers licence and reliable motor vehicle
• Real Estate Licence preferred but not essential
What we provide you
• Working with one of the biggest family owned Real Estate Companies in Australasia
• Working closely with highly experienced, sales people and property management
• Opportunities to further grow your career with ongoing training provided by Ray
• Attractive incentives
If you are a career focused individual looking for an exceptional long term career opportunity and feel that this is an environment that will assist you in realising your full potential, then we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your resume with cover letter to the Principals via email to email@example.com