King of the Castle, Elite equestrian Property with acres to spare.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Whether you're looking for a superbly set out horse property or simply a serene private lifestyle 1086 Barabba road is the ultimate indulgence. This truly is a special property.
The home is a statement piece, recently built in 2016 it sits in prime position overlooking its landscaped gardens, manicured lawn and boasts panoramic sun filtered views over the trotting & jogging tracks, across its very own creek and through the abundance of mature gums to the pastured paddocks that surround. All on approx 45 acres. Wildlife is frequent with bird life, kangaroos and the occasional deer. 1086 Barabba rd Mallala offers absolute peace, privacy and equine facilities that are unquestionably fit for a king.
Comprising 4 large bedrooms, master with ensuit and large walk in robe, double timber doors leading to private front balcony. Bedroom 2 & 3 with BIR and serene country views.
An open living family area is the heart of the home where you can dine, cook and entertain all within the one large space. The kitchen is complete with walk in pantry, dishwasher and gas cooking as well as a large family oven, breakfast bar and plenty of storage.
Up to the minute family bathroom with deep bath, separate toilet and vanity. Large laundry with ample storage and outside access.
The entertainment area is sure to impress with cafe blinds allowing for all year entertainment, outdoor sink/kitchen area, large fully enclosed manicured lawn and the views overlooking the property simply need to be seen to be believed. Ducted heating and cooling and Approx 200,000L rain water tanks (plus mains water).
For the most fastidious equine enthusiast -
• 1KM jog track, 650m fast work track
• 7 large stables w/ kick boards, quality mesh head dividers, auto water and steel yards w/ well draining sand base
• Feed room w/ breeze way to stables for easy feeding access to all stables
• Double garage w/roller door & concrete floor
• Tack bay/shed - concrete floor and Steel tie ups with separate stallion tie up rail
• Large steel panel breaking round yard w/ sand base
• Implement shed approx 15m x 9m w/concrete floor & sliding door access for tractors, floats, boats ect.
• 2x stables and foaling yards near homestead for easy foaling down access or confined stallion yards.
• 5 large spelling paddocks w/ fenced laneways.
• 2 large acreage turnout paddocks in the centre of the tracks, easily accessed for growing your own fodder.
Unquestionably one of the most outstanding equine property's in the area, only a 5 minute drive to Mallala Equestrian Centre, not far from Globe Derby trotting track, 20 minutes to Gawler & Balaklava race tracks and 20 minutes to Port Parham beach.
A once in a life time opportunity to purchase a truly spectacular property. A viewing is a must, call Elle Griffiths today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.