Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LARGE, MODERN LIVING ON 72 ACRES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Enjoy serenity and style from one of the most picturesque of propertys on the Adelaide Plains, where you can greet each day with spectacular views over 72.725 acres (approx 29.09HA), a property that provides not only yearly income but a wonderful lifestyle for the whole family.
This splendid four bedroom brick home is a luxurious offering of living and leisure set in serene surrounds. Master bedroom boasting WIR, modern ensuite, quality carpets and roller shutters on the large front window. Bedroom 2 & 3 of generous size and quality carpets.
Share family dinners from the modern kitchen comprising WIP, electric cooking, extensive breakfast bar and bring family and friends together in a range of formal and informal settings. Enough space to have dining and living at the heart of the home while still being provided with a large separate lounge overlooking the entertainment area at the back of the home. Another private formal lounge is situated at the front of the home, just off of the master bedroom and provides a beautiful sunny escape to enjoy some quiet time away from the rest of the living areas.
A large office has easy access to the front door and large windows with roller shutters. The family bathroom is up to date complete with deep bath. All year round comfort with 2 x R/C split systems and evaporative ducted cooling as well.
- 110,000L of rainwater plumbed to the house as well
- Mains water connected
- 2.5KW Solar system
- Solar hotwater
- Extensive undercover entertainment area
- Double carport under the main roof, roller doors, concrete & power
The Man Cave:
Double garage (concrete & power connected) that leads to every mans dream, 'The Man Cave' or perhaps better suited as a teenage retreat?
-Shower, toilet and large living area, room for a bed and an abundance of storage and bench space.
Natural and landscaped gardens with bursts of colour & native wildlife at every turn when you take a stroll around the paths hedged by irrigated salt bush, plus a private 'Jasmine nook' under the trellised jasmine gazebo, its a tranquil haven to enjoy a cuppa or glass of wine come sunset. Fruit orchard, raised veggie patches and many established trees which have been planted by the vendors over the past 16 years.
The livestock facilities:
You wont find a better set up, just move the livestock straight in.
- Quality steel cattle/sheep yards with crush and ramp
- 2 x Open front,lined horse stables, steel yards that lead to large turn out paddock
- 3 x Turn out paddocks/large day yards
- Electric fencing around the ENTIRE property
- Hen house & dog yards.
- High access implement shed, power connected
- Lock up shipping container workshop, power connected
- Currently 50 acres (approx) leased out with good return $$ yearly. (Negotiated year to year)
- Additional acreage that has the option to also be leased or used to grow your own fodder, livestock paddocks.
- Flat land leading down to the River at the rear of the property, a must see to really appreciate the beauty and years of trees that have be planted down by the river.
- Well established, tree studded paddocks & laneways.
Located in a picturesque pocket of Mallala, you can become part of a thriving community with a short drive to Gawler, 1 hour to the city and 45 minutes to Barossa Valley. Sporting clubs for young and old, Local hotel, IGA, post office, Primary School, Doctors, Chemist & service station there is no need to leave town.
This is a once in a lifetime property only for sale due to vendors ill health, call for inspection and submit your offer today!
29 ha / 73 acres
6 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.