Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OLD WORLD CHARM MEETS LOW MAINTENANCE MODERN LIVING
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This imposing circa 1890 residence with stunning kerb appeal in a highly sought-after pocket of Gawler East offers you the very best of both worlds. Nestled on a 1120m2 allotment, this well maintained character home, complete with all the modern touches, is a rare find.
With grand 12ft high ceilings, central archway in the passage, polished baltic floorboards throughout, recently renovated kitchen & meals area with dishwasher, huge undercover alfresco area overlooking the low maintenance rear yard with its own irrigation system and a large, powered double garage, this is the perfect home you have been looking for!
- Sought-after area in a quiet street located off Lyndoch Road, within easy walking distance of Schools, Shops, Gawler Hospital and Public Transport
- Distinctive stained glass archway at entrance and rear doors
- 3 large bedrooms with ceiling fans and fireplaces
- Seperate study or parents/teenagers retreat
- Formal lounge with combustion heater, ceiling fan, feature fireplace and split system air-conditioning for year-round comfort
- Large renovated Kitchen/Meals area with dishwasher, free standing oven feature fireplace and ceiling fan
- Double garage/shed (20x30 approx) with power and concrete floors
- Plenty of parking for the caravan, boat, trailer & more!
- Drive through to rear garden
- Updated electrical and plumbing
- New roof (12 years old)
- Easy to maintain cottage front garden with automatic watering system for sophisticated and inviting street prescence
- Large undercover entertaining area and rear yard for the best of outdoor living
- Polished baltic floorboards throughout
- Well maintained and loved residence ready for you to move in and enjoy!
Jump on this one fast I don't expect it will last long on the market.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1,100m² / 0.27 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.